An active membership is required to participate in races.
One account is required per member.
Thank you for your support!
minors 17 and under
$5 / Year
- Valid for minors under the age of 18 at the time of registration.
- All minors will require a parent or legal guardian’s permission for membership.
- Parent or legal guardian must be present at event site for minors’ participation in the event.
adults 18 and over
$20 / Year
- Individual membership is for adults over the age of 18.
- A membership is required by the Arctic Bicycle Club’s insurance provider. To be eligible to participate in races offered by the Road, MTB, and Cross Divisions, please become a member.
- Valid for the current year, expires January 1 of the following year.