Posies All Stages 2020
On June 15
The annual all women’s cycling stage series includes free clinics that prepare you to challenge yourself at 4 different types of road racing. This series offers an opportunity for those new to the sport to grow their skills and confidence in road riding.
Bike 4 Women registrants – don’t forget to use your 25% DISCOUNT code!
FREE clinics taught by certified coaches + fun women + beautiful Alaska = POSIES!
Clinics begin in May;
Series runs June 15th @ 7pm, 17th @ 7pm, 22nd @ 5:30pm, 24th @ 7pm.
We have a division for everyone!
- Rookie = brandSPANKING new to racing, wants to see what the fuss is all about.
- Novice = has a road bike, may have done a triathlon (or 2 or 3), or tried the Rookie division last year.
- Intermediate = you’ve seen this strong athlete killing it on her time trial bike in triathlons and/or may have raced Novice for a few years.
- Open – this expert-like awesomesauce of a diva is leading the way for women in sports – all with a smile on her face.
- Master 70+, Master 60+, Master 45+.
- Juniors – race free with a junior membership!
Did we mention the disco ball banquet? How about the Shuzy Q shoe party and Smart Trainer door prizes?!
Keep an eye out on your inbox for more details.
Please log in to purchase race tickets
A current membership is required to purchase race tickets.
Not A Member Yet?Register for Membership
Members Signed Up